Pages

Jul 29, 2013

July Snapshot

{Amy}
Even though, July isn't over yet, I can tell you it's been one of the busiest of the year so far. I took my second trip to Oregon in less than three weeks, I published a novella and finalized my second round of edits on the follow up novel before sending it off to my mother. Allie and I started this blog and - as usual - I drank a TON of tea. 
The only thing I know for certain after all the craziness of July... is August is going to be twice as crazy! {But totally in a good way}

********************
{Allie}
July has been a whirl wind of fun, friends and change. A new chapter is starting soon, but I am glad I was able to look back on July and relish in all the amazing things I did this month; reconnecting and celebrating with my dear friends and family, moving, exploring new things, traveling, Henry's first boat trip and much much more. August will go by in a flash and before you know it, I will be married and teaching at my new job. I would have never guessed I would have done all these things in one short month, but life is funny that way!
{What a beautiful month it has been!}


No comments:

Post a Comment