Pages

Jul 24, 2013

Living Simply - Blogs {Allie}

Anyone that knows me well will tell you I'm a nut for things like:
- Sustainability
- Living with less
- Healthy cooking
- Self sufficiency: making things by hand & growing my own food
- Getting in touch with nature
All in the pursuit to {Live more simply}.
I am constantly looking for great resources & advice from others who strive for the same things to help me on my journey towards a more joyful existence and each month I will share them with you.

 This month I have been inspired by blogs that share others attempts at living more simply. Here are a few of my favorites I have come across this month!



Blogs:
Little Eco Footprints-
A family who is trying to live closer to nature; having space to grow food; having a little ecological footprint; and being part of a community.
Smallish Blog-
A blog about living small, with a small budget and small eco-footprint. Adorable!
Goins, writer-
Over all a great read for inspiration and lovely nuggets of thought, but this specific post spoke to me during all the changes in my life this past month!
Roost-
Obsessed!! I am completely in love with this blog! Adorable style and amazing posts that are so inspiring!

-------------------------------------

What are your favorite blogs about {Living simply}?


No comments:

Post a Comment