Pages

Aug 23, 2013

Popsicles 4 Ways {Amy}

Summer is far from over here in the valley of the sun, and one of the ways I cool down is with the liberal application of popsicles to my face - via my mouth, of course. Here's four different 'sicles that are in constant rotation.

I call this one my Orange Julius popsicle... it's just orange juice, almond milk, and a little powdered sugar, blended in a blender, then poured into the molds. (Earl likes mixing this one's left overs in with vodka)

 This one is just your average, straight forward Limeade popsicle. Make your limeade, 1 part fresh lime juice, 1 part granulated sugar (disolve in the lime juice) and then 6 parts water. Stir well, pour into popsicle molds! SUUUUUUUUUPER simple.

 My Strawberry Lemonade popsicle is another pretty easy one. You make lemonade (same as the limeade up top) then add some of it and a handful of strawberries into a blender. Buzz it a few times then pour into your molds. (I really enjoy the seperation in this one.)

You know, all these popsicles are actually pretty straight forward...
This one was a bunch of Mixed Fruit. I added sliced strawberries, kiwi and peaches, along with handfuls of blueberries to the popsicle molds, then I just poured the left over lemonade over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment